Welcome to the Young Professional and Student Community.
This community provides a networking opportunity for students and young professionals to collaborate with peers, benefit from their experiences and to foster technical communications relating to the automation field.
Access to the community is limited to ISA students members and professional members who identify as a young professional.
Do you identify as a young professional? Designate yourself as a Young Professional on your ISA Profile to join this community!
- Use this community to have non-technical related discussion
- Ask about career advice, career resource, navigating the industry, general ISA questions, how to get involved in the society, etc.
- Ask technical automation related questions
- Student can view the Technical Discussion Forum, but they cannot post on the Technical Discussion Forum, they can propose their question here and a YP member can then take the question to the technical discussion forum.
- Post ideas for how you want to get involved in ISA
- Post job openings or posts about seeking jobs. Job resources can be found on ISA's Career Center.
- Spam the discussion forum with unsolicited product/service advertisements.
- View the latest discussions below
- Click the blue "ADD" button to start a conversation
- Click the subject to reply to a discussion
- Click the "Members" tab to view other student and young professional members
Young Professionals Committee
The YP Committee is responsible for advising on existing and recommending development of programs to engage members under the age of 35.
Visit the ISA website for more information on Young Professionals.
Student Guardian Committee
The Student Guardian Committee focuses on areas in which the Society can build value in student membership.
Visit the ISA website for more information on student membership.