ISA In-Person Luncheon Technical Talk
"Harnessing the latest developments in AI Cyber Security Automation to secure your next IIoT project"
- Mikael Rodin is the CEO of Ciptor,
- Tobias (Tobi) Gurtner is the CEO of konzeptplus gmbh
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Calgary Petroleum Club (Viking Room), 319 5 Ave SW, Calgary
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
“This is the first time this topic is being presented!”
The speakers will be joined by NVIDIA to dive deep into the compute power of GPUs and how this hardware platform enables the needed compute speed to provide scale and real-time scanning of enterprise data centers.
OVERVIEW: Securing a IIoT project requires a layered approach.
- In the Field, the devices connecting to the network should be provisioned and physically connected following sound cyber security practices. Methodologies for doing so have been well established for some time now, although they continue to evolve.
- In the Data Center, implementing a Zero-trust security model quickly becomes onerous as the solution scales to the enterprise level. Implemented correctly, one must monitor every transaction in the data center in real time. This poses a significant technical challenge – needing to sense intrusion within the server, detecting threats immediately, and operating at the full data rate of modern data centers.
- Recent developments in Cybersecurity AI frameworks greatly simplify building and scaling massive cybersecurity applications. Using the computing power of GPUs increases throughput enabling adaptive pipelines and supporting a wider range of model complexity than previously feasible. Ciptor will show that it is now possible to analyze 100% of your data in real-time, for more accurate detection and faster, even automated remediation of threats as they occur. The old methodology of "discover and respond", where companies are finding breaches much too late – as much as months to years after the breach, is obsolete. AI Cybersecurity frameworks and straightforward graphical representations of server interactions enable all organizations to defend in real time.
ONLY 50 SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE! Register today!
Eventbrite Tickets: $25 Students, $35 ISA Members, $45 ISA Guests
Mikael Rodin is the CEO of Ciptor, one of the world’s leading Digital Identity Firms. He has consulted for the Queen of Sweden's Anti-Human Trafficking initiative amongst other major projects.
Previously the Executive Director of Yubico, Mikael has been in the Cyber Security and Digital Identity space since 2009 and is an expert in the cybersecurity arena regarding Risk Management, Authentication, Encryption and Monitoring.
Tobias (Tobi) Gurtner is the CEO of konzeptplus gmbh and a long-time collaborator with Mikael and Ciptor. Tobi architects Cyber Security solutions for very large firms adopting Zero-Trust frameworks to securely interconnect their digital assets and employees. A true hands-on innovator, Tobi has forgotten more code than many IT specialists will read in a lifetime.