The ISA Birmingham Section is focused on services for all members of the instrumentation, automation, and control community. All the leadership of our section are volunteers who are passionate about the goals and objectives of the local section and the international organization, while carrying out these activities.
- Conduct technical programs and presentations each month.
- Produce and distribute the newsletter, the Trend Recorder.
- Plan the annual "Fundamentals of Industrial Automation, Instrumentation, and Controls" training class.
- Support and participate in the Engineering Council of Birmingham (ECOB).
- Recognize and honor our Engineer of the Year, Young Engineer of the Year, and Outstanding Service Award in Automation.
- Promote the field of process control and automation to the community.
- Provide leadership training and skills development for members.
- Fund the ISA Birmingham Section Scholarship Endowment for a student in our District.
These events and programs require not only work and effort by these leaders and members, but funding along with the cooperative effort of those companies in this area. It takes everyone working as a team to conduct the various technical presentations, publish information, instruct the training sessions, select outstanding performers, and provide the scholarship endowment. It is the desire of the Executive Leadership Team of the ISA Birmingham Section to enlist Sponsors from the area vendors, engineering companies, manufacturers, and any organization involved with automation and process control.
In an effort to energize the manufacturers, engineering companies and vendors in the Birmingham area, there is a need to establish a formal cooperative venture with the ISA Birmingham Section. A vendor, manufacturer, engineering company, contractor, or supplier provides a fixed amount of financial support for a year, and receives a specific set of benefits from the section.
SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM FEATURES PACKAGE LEVEL EXPOSURE
September 1 of each year for 12 months
($750 per year)
- Listing in each issue of the Trend Recorder newsletter – Monthly.
- Business Card Logo display at all meetings.
- Opportunity to provide one technical program speaker for the year. Presentation to be generic and technology focused.
- The option to provide one technical article to be included in a selected issue of our monthly newsletter.
- Opportunity to provide a table top display at a selected meeting.
- Receive one free registration to the ISA Birmingham Short Course each year (($700 value). This seat may be used by the sponsor or given as a scholarship to a customer.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ISA BIRMINGHAM SECTION SPONSOR?
- STREAMLINE YOUR SPONSORSHIP– As a participant in the field of automation and process control, you already see the need to support our Automation & Process people in the Industry. You already see the need to support STEM students and career support for our members. Corporate Sponsorship provides added value and efficiency to maximize your participation. – Let your support go farther by packaging and saving.
- INCREASE BRAND AWARENESS– Our Sponsors will be featured on our Publication, LinkedIn page, and newsletter sent to several hundred emails. Your logo will also be presented at all events and monthly program meetings. – Become a recognized brand among our members and attendees.
- ACCESS QUALITY NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES– ISA Birmingham is known for working hard to provide great experiences and ensuring they are well attended by your ideal audience. Our members and prospects especially enjoy our networking events and value these for meeting other engineers, technicians and professionals in the world of Automation, Process Control, and Cybersecurity. Promote your company’s capabilities, increase your market presence and recruit top talent
- SUPPORT EDUCATION AND TRAINING– ISA Birmingham is the leader in providing quality continuing education and training for our members and partners. Corporate Sponsorships allow ISA to present valuable programs and events and support scholarships for future automation professionals. For corporate sponsorship partners, additional programming opportunities position your company and team members as industry leaders and experts. Add value to our industry by supporting education and professional development. Your participation drives us forward. We look forward to having you as one of our premier corporate sponsors.