Your Volunteer Profile
Click here to opt in to the volunteer pool - opting in will allow you to receive email invitations to apply for new opportunities that match your interests and qualifications. You have a toggle at the top of your Volunteer Profile if you wish to opt out at any time.
Complete your volunteer profile. Add your time commitment preferences to the Ways to Get Involved and select your Areas of Expertise. The more information you supply, the easier it is to invite you to apply for future opportunities that align with your interests and qualifications. Set your privacy settings to what information you want to share with colleagues and peers.
By opting into the volunteer pool, you are agreeing to adhere to ISA Policies.
The full list of global volunteer roles is available through the Volunteer Opportunities List
. Apply for the roles that interest you. Applications will be reviewed, and appointments made based on the criteria outlined in the role description. While we may not be able to accept all applicants to every opportunity, the list of open applications changes regularly so keep checking for more ways to get involved!
Filter opportunities by time commitment or areas you would like to support to find relevant opportunities that meet your interests.Time Commitments and Categories
- Society - Ongoing Annual Appointment
- Global Committee / Department - Serve on one of the Society’s governance groups such as Publications, Professional Development, and Image and Membership
- Section Board - Serve on one of the geographic section boards
- Division Board - Serve on one of the technical division boards
- Micro Opportunities - Quick task
- Section Engagement - Lend a hand with a smaller more manageable section task, like checking people in at an event or helping with setup
- Division Engagement - Help with a smaller more manageable division task, like writing a newsletter article or helping select scholarship recipients
- Knowledge & Content - Use your subject matter expertise to author or review books, white papers, articles and more
- Task - Short term appointment
- Events - Contribute your expertise in programing the content for Society conferences and webinars
- Recognition - Assist in the review of nominations and applications for Society honors
- Strategic Taskforce - Support the Society’s strategic objectives in building a better world through automation
- Learning solutions - Support ISA's efforts to provide timely and relevant continuing education and credentials
- Standards - Long term appointment
- Standards - Contribute to the development of standards and practices
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions on what you would like to see included in this system please contact us.
Enjoy the Benefits of Volunteering