You are invited to FREE lunch -Final Reminder!
ISA Calgary's Tech Talk & AGM Luncheon
Tuesday, May 31, 2022
“How Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, and Industrial Internet of Things is transforming the oil and gas industry.”
Presented by Doug Spahic,
Technical Lead – XR Immersive Technologies, Chevron
- 12:00 pm - Welcome & lunch buffet
- 12:10 pm – ISA AGM (about 20 minutes)
- 12:30 pm – 1:00 p.m. Guest Speaker, Doug Spahic
Where: The Winston Golf Club, 2502 6 Street NE, Calgary or join us virtually!
Cost: No Charge, just come and enjoy a lunch on us!
Your Membership Vote Counts
- Learn about the fundamental transcending differences between AI and traditional machine learning and how they impact your organization
- Discover how AI/AR/IOT can be used to support operational, health & safety, and enterprise level use-cases in oil & gas.
- Understand how your digital oilfield workforce will be impacted by AI, AR, and IOT technology.
- Gain a deeper insight into what the digital twin, the meta-verse, and AI/AR/IOT technology have in common and what it means to your organization.
Doug is the Technical Lead for Chevron’s Global efforts in the Extended Reality and Connected Worker spaces. He brings more the 20 years of experience in the Energy sector in both Operations and Infrastructure and has been recognized as a leader in innovation and forward thinking.
RSVP to Susan at email@example.com or Join us virtually…
Microsoft teams Link below