We are happy to announce an ISA Connect Live session jointly between Automatic Controls and Robotics Division (ACARD) and Aerospace Industry Division (ASD).
Panel Discussion on Aerial Robotics - Drones, UAV
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 Time 90 mins.
Time: May 25, 2022 : 7:30 PM IST, 7:00 AM PDT, 10:00 AM (ET)
Speakers and their Domain
- Jai Asundi – Application of Aerial Robotics to map the City and State for *SRTPV System for Semi metro City and a Large State
*(SRTPV – Solar Roof-Top Photo-Voltaic system)
- Flt Lt AT Kishore - Opportunities in the field of Aerial Robotics, Control Stations, way forward to years 2025-2040
- Dr Sunil Shah - Software in the loop for UAV Digital twins
(*UAV - Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
To encourage and inspire the Student Community of Automation / Engineering Schools, we have also planned annex to above Panel - Two meritorious students from India and USA – who bagged US$ 2,000 Scholarships from Aerospace Industry Division.
- Divya Dhananjayanand
- Daniel “Joshua” Joshua Barron
Why you should attend:
This is the live “discussion” event that ACARD and ASD is hosting that will allow interaction between ACARD and ASD members and expert panel. Take the opportunity to join a facilitated discussion and get to know other ACARD and ASD members and learn about Drones and a peek into the future.
Register in advance for this meeting:
- Prakash Bapat – Director - ACARD
- Sandra Krauthammer – Director - ASD
- Rohit Kadam – Director Elect - ACARD
- Rajshekhar Uchil – Director Elect - ASD
- Nitin Kirloskar – Marketing Chair - ACARD