ISA- Sudan Section will be holding a technical meeting virtually this month via ZOOM
,as all of our in-person activities are currently paused. Nevertheless All ISA Sudan Members/ Friends are encouraged and highly welcomed to join this intriguing and rather unique workshop.Theme: Maintenance and Long Term Support Fundamentals for industrial Automation and Control Systems(IACS) Workshop
Based on ISA CAP Module-IACSDate:
Saturday December 25, 2021- Sunday 26,2021.Time
: 19:00 PM- 21:00 PM (CAT)
And will cover the following Topics:
- Maintenance as a big service (Engineers and Technicians) .
- Support fundamental.
- Maintenance Parameters.
- Downtime and revenue.
- Service level agreement (SLA).
- Evolution of Maintenance.
- Response time vs. Restore Time.
- Production losses from equipment malfunction.
- Professional Troubleshooting Techniques.Workshop fees:
- 1000 SDG/ Non-ISA Members.
- Free of charge for ISA Members.
Payment for Non-ISA Members shall be
Undertaken through the following steps:
- Fees transfer via Bank of Khartoum smart Mobile money App(Bankak)
Account Name: Autotest Electric
Account No: 2365626
Bank of Khartoum-
2. The participant shall send the
transaction reciept to the following
whatsApp No: +249123121614
3. Finally upon reception of the
transaction of workshop fees to
ISA-Sudan team, a notification of
registration completion and the
Zoom Link of the workshop will be
sent directly to the participant.
*Attendance/Participation certificate from ISA-Sudan Section will be granted for all participants.
The workshop registration form as follows below:
ISA Sudan Team