Welcome to the Process Measurement and Control Division (PMCD), the largest technical division within ISA!
PMCD is organized within the Automation and Technology Department of ISA. Our primary goal is to advance the interests and knowledge of our members. PMCD supports nearly 6,000 members by operating Technical Committees, publishing an industry-specific newsletter and participating with other ISA divisions in technical symposia.
Why Be a Member?
PMCD promotes a highly professional, responsible image of the process measurement and control industry through its various programs and helps its members to develop that image and to succeed in a highly competitive market. As a PMCD member, you gain access to a wealth of professional knowledge, you now have the opportunity to share your experiences and learn from your peers.
Get the Most out of Your Membership:
- Participate in a joint symposium with the Aerospace Division and the Test Measurement Division to become a co-sponsoring division for the International Instrumentation Symposium (IIS)Industry News
- Receive PMCD director and director-elect messages posted in this Connect Community and on LinkedInLeadership Opportunity
- Sharpen your leadership skills by helping plan and conduct various annual PMCD eventsTechnical Writing
- Submit industry papers, review papers, and participate in developing sessionsNetworking
- Take advantage of the opportunity to network with other PMCD industry leadersValuable Information Resource
- PMCD provides its members with comprehensive technical information to aid them in their profession. Their membership includes:
1.) Comprehensive industry newsletters featuring articles and papers from PMCD members and symposium participants
2.) Access to the PMCD Connect Community that provides industry technical papers, webinars, Connect Live technical discussions, and answers to questions on the Technical Discussions page.