After careful review the ISA Hamilton Section has decided to cancel our Sept 15, 2023 golf tournament.
The golf committee felt that ticket sales were too soft to proceed at this time. The committee will be taking a look in the New Year to see if there is enough interest to hold a Spring tournament instead.
For those of you who registered, you will be contacted and full refunds issued. Your support and interest has been appreciated.
Sorry it didn't work out this time. We hope to provide more events in the future.
Interested in helping out? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
The Golf Committee