I am passionately involved with ISA since 1984. I am a senior life member. Through this platform I would like to support large scale skill development and employment in automated manufacturing. I have served in several ISA leadership roles.
- 2023 - 24 : ISA Treasurer (Current)
- 2021 - 23 : EB member
- 2022: Champion EB's Technical Education and Certification (TEC) Strategy Group
- 2016 - 17 : President of ISA Bangalore
- 2019 - 20 : District Vice President (DVP) ISA District 14 (Now APAC)
After working in the USA and Japan for multinational companies in the early years I turned to self-employment in 1990. I have been working in the domains of Industrial and Power Automation all along.
Professionally I am a Technocrat Automation Entrepreneur.
Currently my full-time business pursuit, GRIDsentry, a startup company, will offer for Powergrid Cybersecurity Products and Services for Railroads, Utilities, Industry and Microgrids.
I am also chairman of successful CI Group (CIG) of companies that have operations in India and the USA. Between these two delivery centers CIG address global markets. The group has diverse interests, all of which have roots in Automation:
- Dual fuel operation of diesel engines (Diesel + Natural Gas) for emissions improvement
- Substation Automation for traction, utilities, industry, microgrids
- Military Grade ruggedized Control and Electrical systems
- Railways Digital Transformation technologies