The Construction and Design Division (CONDES) serves practitioners in all areas of automation, bringing together professionals involved in design, construction, and commissioning activities related to all types of facilities. CONDES supports development of applicable standards, recommended practices, and technical papers.
Within the construction and design arenas, Division Members are involved in all facets of facility design and construction, building automation, safety and security, construction management, and commissioning of facilities and process systems.
News Update (January 2021):
After being dormant for several years, we are pleased to announce that our Construction and Design Technical Division is now active again!
We have a new group of enthusiastic volunteer leaders, and great plans for 2021. We invite you to read our new quarterly newsletter and stay tuned for ISAConnect Live virtual meetings planned in 2021.
ISA Virtual Events Program
ISAConnect Live with the Construction & Design Industry Division
Highlights from our May 2021 newsletter:
Georgia Power Plant Vogtle 3 and 4 nuclear project holding fast to schedule despite COVID-19 impacts
End of an Era: Entergy shuts down final nuclear reactor at Indian Point
Entergy's Grand Gulf nuclear plant to take break for planned outage 4.19.2021
- Wyoming state leaders create $1.2M campaign to save coal-fired power
- MAN installs dual fuel engines for 200-MW Cambodian power plant 4.29.2021
- Hitachi ABB Power Grids to modernize 1.2-GW Chinese hydropower plant
- UK awards £3m nuclear energy robotics contracts
- Voith Hydro supplying pumped storage equipment to pair with Idaho combined solar-wind project
- Keppel, B&V, AECOM partnering on design, EPC work for $1B Singapore waste-to-energy plant 4.23.2020
- SANOFI TO INVEST €400 MILLION TO CREATE A UNIQUE VACCINE PRODUCTION SITE IN SINGAPORE
- Samsung Biologics Constructs Super Plant 4 in South Korea
- Merck Invests US$715 million in New Facility at Madison, USA
- Bristol Myers Squibb to invest in New Cell Therapy Manufacturing facility in Massachusetts, USA